Job Profile: Web Cum Graphics Designer
Creating web site designs
Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Experience in Graphic and Web designing.
Understand the target audience and the concept for the website design/development project.
Design the layout, color scheme and content for the Website.
Write the programming code,
Test the website, identify technical problems, repair programme.
Experience in PSD to HTML Conversion.
Experience in responsive web designing and rich internet application.
Experience in developing interacting web applications.
• Should be proficient in designing software like Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite), Coral draw, Video making software etc.
• Good design sense for websites, online and offline marketing
• Ability to create hand-drawn layouts/sketches/wireframes quickly for discussion
• Candidates must have a solid understanding of design principles, careful attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, environment
• Bachelors in Arts, Graphic design or related field
• Need to understand management brief and design as per the expectation
• Create and design compelling layouts and graphics within brand guidelines
• Need to visualize and develop 'out of the box' creative’s
• Design for a variety of platforms including web, mobile, social media
• Creating and editing corporate videos
• Work with the Marketing team to proactively determine the designs pertaining to each campaign plan.
• Design well thought-out solutions across different platforms.
• Ensure usable, aesthetically pleasing, and efficient design layouts.
• Actively participate in shaping the success of the team
• Working on Creative graphics, GIF, animation, info graphics for digital marketing
• Must adhere to TAT for all deliverables.