Having a good website is one thing and maintaining its ranking is another. Nothing can make you happier than seeing your website ranking on the first page of Google, but this is not as simple as it seems. It is sometimes impossible and quite typical to convince Google because of its frequent updates. Google keeps its eagle eye on your every activity and you never know when Google will put its foot in your mouth. Google only loves those who work according to its norms.
You need to understand that your website is the left hand of your business. So your business website should be highly responsive and, of course, attractive. If you’re already owning a user-friendly website, immediately switch to these powerful SEO tips that can help your website ranking #1.
Here is when SEO tips come into play. Yes, if you want to push your web site's ranking to increase your business visibility, you need to think out of the box.
1. Choose Relevant KeywordOptimize the best and relevant keywords for your websites or blog to rank faster. Keywords are an important part of SEO. According to Google, your keyword should be information-rich, more-focused, relevant to the project and use appropriately in the content and in the right context. Google is getting better at understanding and it hates keywords stuffing, so if you’re struggling to rank your website then you probably know that most of the traffic comes from using relevant keywords. (Mention primary, secondary, long tail, and LSI keywords as well)
2. Keep Your URL ShortSEO is a wide concept and you need to take every step as a big part of your strategy. Shortened URLs are definitely useful as it makes your URL look prettier when it is short, especially while sharing your content on social media. Also, Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc have a character limit so you have to be concise and relevant while posting. Thus, a short URL can help you to put more accurate information.
3. Put Keyword In URLThis is one of the most simple and important points to be considered. Selecting a targeting Keyword is the one thing and using it at the right place is another. Using keywords in URL increases chances to rank in search results faster. Make sure that you are using targeting keywords in page URLs as it increases the chances of a ranking of the search engine.e
4. Use Title Tag ModifiersYour title tag can be seen on the web browser of the visitor when they open your page. This is especially helpful when users have opened several pages and would like to go back to your page. For this reason, your title tag must be unique and recognizable such as “The Current Year”, “Best”, “Review”, “Free Shipping” and “Checklist”.
5. SEO Optimized ContentContent is something that can do wonders to rank your website. Content creation is an art of words and a collection of information that can attract a large audience. Besides this, high-quality content is one of the most important SEO tips. You need to include relevant keywords and LSI keywords to boost up the traffic. Moreover, longer content tends to rank better than shorter.
6. Get More BacklinksHaving quality links on your website is one of the best SEO tips to boost the traffic. There may be various ways to build good links but Broken Link Building is one of the effective ones. To find good broken links, use the tools like Broken Link Check or Dead Link Checker.
7. Link Out To Higher Authority WebsitesTHE above SEO tips are not enough to rank your website on Google. There are several secret tips that help in ranking your website somehow. Ensure that links out the higher authority website in every piece of content that you publish. Outbound links connected to the website can help to rank on Google search.
8. Take Off Under-Performing PagesIncreasing the number of pages with low-quality and no-value on your websites is a waste of resources. These pages can just increase the number of the counting and give a bad impression. You won't get any traffic from them and it is better to remove them from the website and improve the rank on Google with remaining pages.
9. Use Online ToolsSeveral tools are available online that help to rank your website. All you need to choose the best one among them. Free online tools like BuzzSumo and Google Trends can tell you what users are currently searching for. Also, these tools are agile to figure out which keyword is helpful for you.
10. Alluring Video CreationAn authentic video can generate more web traffic and get more customers on your website. 90% of online shoppers are attracted to the product by video because the product can be described more specifically and clearly via video. Most importantly, having a video on the landing page may also drop the bouncing rate.
Increasing your Google ranking is not a child’s play. Google is too smart and probably it likes to see you struggling for the best results in search engines. You need to be smarter and for this, these aforementioned ultimate 10 SEO tips to rank in Google are must to know.