Today’s industry is highly dependent on Digital Marketing to increase sales. While there is no doubt in saying that these efforts and plannings are actually working and increasing sales but the biggest question here is, how much time, money and hassle need to execute such a digital marketing strategy to increase sales? And, of course, how to figure out which strategy works better?
So, before brainstorming you should go back to the beginning and think about what your business is? What are your business requirements? Whom are you going to target with your marketing strategy? Well, the answer is simple, because all you want is an increase in sales.
Since social media campaigns are high in the market, customers are coming up with different ideas. Therefore, you better start with the market analysis to understand searcher intent, because once you get the point of your customers, you will be able to serve better. Here’s a proven digital marketing strategy to boost sales.
How to Increase Business Through Digital Marketing?
Analyze Your Business and Searcher’s Intent
Digital Marketing is nothing but a simple game that walks around user searches and how Google serves those searches. And these searches may vary from industry to industry because people search individually until they find out a perfect keyword. So, start with market analysis and see what people are looking for or if your business has the potential to meet their needs. Suppose you are in the hotel industry and want to increase your hotel bookings. So, the digital marketing strategy to boost sales will be divided into 8 parts because you have to work in all the aspects where your customers are more likely to search for you.
Besides market analysis, you will have to monitor the searcher's intent as well. Take your customers as a newbie, who has no idea about your business keywords but still, he is more likely to find you with keywords like “Hotels Near Me” “Digital Marketing Companies in Noida” instead of “Hotels in My Area” “Best Digital Marketing Company in Noida.” and they will definitely go for these keywords but later when they will have a better answer to their primary queries. Therefore, we suggest being focused on primary keywords. So, you’ve done the research and now know what your customers are looking for, it's time to make plans.
1. Create A Website That Speaks: Creative and User FriendlyYou would have probably opened a website then closed with the lightning speed because it was not fast enough to respond to your query and patience is not in your dictionary. Well, your user will have the same DNA. Also, if your website looks like a promotional website rather than a business website then get ready to shut it down because the user is almost a child who wants the same thing he has searched for otherwise he will switch to the next.
Make sure your website is user and SEO friendly because you cannot compromise between these two. Fresh and relevant content is what encourages a user to spend more and more time on your website and this is what improves ranking and increases sales.
2. Search Engine Optimization: For Online EstablishmentYour business always needs SEO, no matter how much you’ve spent on your website design and development. See, SEO is an integral part of the Digital Marketing Strategy to Boost Sales. Also, search engine optimization is a process to make your website easy to navigate, crawl and, of course, easy to be categorized by the search engine while serving the searches.
SEO is the only key to help your customers find you among millions of other websites on the search engine. An SEO executive ensures your website stays alive and up in this competitive environment. From website design, links, banner, content, images and text, SEO includes everything that makes your website rank.
3. Extend Your Reach: Be Social Not Boring“The fruit of patience is sweet”, we know, but your customer wouldn’t. Always keep it in your mind that once you lose a customer then the chances to get him back are almost zero. In this competitive world, it’s easier to find new business than a reliable customer, therefore we insist on customer satisfaction and trust rather than blind-walk behind money.
If your customer is satisfied, then your accounts will be so, your first approach should be available for customers whenever they search for you. You can stretch your availability by reaching all social media platforms and extend your reach so that the customer won’t be able to take his eyes away for a single minute.
Engage your customers in a meaningful conversation on social media, stay updated and be social because people love this. And you will, of course, need an engaging website for this.
4. Start With an Email Campaign: Cheaper and ConvenientSetting up an Email campaign is perhaps the most effective way to generate new leads and stay in touch with your clients, regardless of which industry you are serving.
According to a survey, the average conversion rate of an email campaign is around 45%, although it may vary from industry to industry. Average CTR (Click Through Rate) of these ads is 7%, however, it may increase if your content is relevant to the user's intention. The user is more likely to hit your email if he finds it relevant, so you can do things and make an illustrative subject line.
5. Add a Valuable Blog Section: The NewsroomAccording to a study, a website that has blogs gets 300% more indexed pages that help in achieving better SEO potentials.
A blog section on site helps you maintain your website because you add new content every day and this is what Google loves. Whether it’s a go-to-go guide or an informational blog or an article, you just need to update new content on your website and it will result in more visitors.
Read More: Essential Tips to Create Quality Content That Ranks Faster
6. Create a Winning Social Media Strategy: It WorksIt’s one of the things that you must do to boost your sales. If you are planning a digital marketing strategy to increase sales, then it must have a section of social media strategy. Because you’re more likely to get online customers from social media therefore you better search “how to increase digital sales” and social media marketing is the only way to do this.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you can generate leads easily by promoting your business on these social media platforms and the results will be fruitful. Social Media Marketing has numerous benefits including:
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Better Inbound Traffic
- Improved Ranking
- Enhanced Conversion Rate
- Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Increase Brand Loyalty
- Cost-effective and more
Social Media Marketing is the easiest way to boost online sales and the only answer to “how to increase ecommerce sales”. Be social, extend your area of services and see the difference.
7. Pay Per Click: An Advanced AdvertisingPay-per-click is probably the most effective way to promote your business in less time and its conversion rate is also good. Also known as PPC, is a process to generate leads and the cost of PPC depends on the number of clicks.
If your concern is “how to increase e-commerce sales” then turning towards PPC will be a better option. Pay Per Click is a worthwhile advertising option for all types of corporations seeking instant leads.
This 6-tier digital marketing strategy to increase sales is effective and we, SDAD Technologies helps you with a professional team. Our experts analyze the market for you and experienced SEO executives plan an unbeatable digital marketing strategy to boost your sales even in the hard times when the market goes down. We are a renowned website design and development company in India offering cost-effective digital marketing services to increase your sales and set your business on the top.